Sony a6500 Mirrorless Camera with 18-135mm Lens with LCD, 3", Black
- 24.2MP APS-C Exmore sensor with advanced processing up to Iso 51.200
- Wide 425 phase detection AF points, Fast 0.05 sec. AF acquisition
- 5-Axis In-body image stabilization steadies every Lens
- 11Fps continuous shooting to 269 Frames6 at 24.2MP with AE/AF tracking
- In the box: Lens hood; Lens cap; Lens rear cap; Rechargeable Battery NP-FW50; AC Adaptor: AC-UUD12; Shoulder strap; Body cap; Accessory shoe cap; Eyepiece cup; Micro USB cable
a6500 Mirrorless Interchangeable-Lens Camera with 18-135mm lens
24.2 MP Exmor CMOS sensor with world’s fastest AF speed1 (0.05 sec.) and highest number of phase detection AF points2 (425). In-camera 5-axis optical image stabilization for every lens and enhanced AF features including intuitive and immediate touchscreen AF operation. 4K movie recording3 and pro video features including 2.4x oversampling4 with full pixel readout and no pixel binning, S-Log3/S-Log2, S-Gamut and gamma assist and more.