Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera with EF 24-105mm USM Lens
- 26.2 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor.
- Optical Viewfinder with a 45-point All Cross-type AF System. Working temperature range: 32-104°F to 0-40°C
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Phase-detection & Full HD 60p. Compatible Lenses : Canon EF lenses (excluding EF-S and EF-M lenses)
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor, ISO 100-40000.
- Vary-angle Touch Screen, 3.0-inch LCD.
EOS 6D Mark II
For superb performance on the go, the Canon EOS 6D Mark II camera puts full-frame performance into a compact, fully featured DSLR. Its 26.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 Image Processor help deliver amazing results even at expanded ISO settings. The EOS 6D Mark II also features an impressive optical viewfinder with 45 all cross-type AF points1, fast and accurate Dual Pixel CMOS AF and a Vari-angle Touch Screen LCD for Live View operation. With the speed to capture action and the versatility to create phenomenal photographs and Full HD 60p videos in numerous environments and lighting situations, the camera offers creative content makers a winning combination of advanced features in a portable package that’s both fun and powerful.